Thursday, January 16, 2014

I finally found some more pictures of the studio. Here is the outside after the painters were done. It actually looks like it belongs to the house. The 8' tall walls is what makes it look large in my opinion.

Now for some of the inside. I am still tweaking the space. It does quadruple duty. I have to have a desk area to help with the hubbies business. I also need a stamping space, scrapbooking space for 4-6 people, and I have to have an area to store Pocket Angels that I make and ship out all over the world. I believe I have changed some things since these pictures. I figure I'll wait to take new pictures for a bit since I am planning on changing from Creative Memories to Stampin up. CM no longer has the products I or my clients use on a daily basis.

On this wall, are the cabinets. I found the slat wall at a store that was closing. It holds 12" paper that I am currently using in certain projects as well as cutting tools. To the right is my stamping station and any tools or supplies like adhesives are in the drawers. The left side is where I do all of my scanning, printing, etc. The lower cabinet has pull out bins which at the moment hold my wood stamp sets.

Here is another work space. On this table I do my pocket angels. It also is a spot for me to do my scrap booking. When I have others over to scrap with me, I can take the small table out and put in two 6' tables. Most of the supplies I need are right there in the cubbies or shelves, close at hand.
 
 
 

 The next pictures are where I store my punches and keep my cricut machine. The cricut is on a repurposed printer stand. The shelf pulls out so I don't have to move it to a larger work space when I want to cut something. The punches are resting on rails I bought from Ikea. They are on the side of a free standing closet. Did I mention that This space can also double as a guest space? My computer desk is a portable drafting table. It can be folded up out of the way and allows us to fit a queen size air bed if needed.

 
 
Even the door does double duty. It is a steel door, so I use it as a memo board for myself. I see the things I need to do as I try to leave the room. Really helps to keep me on track :-)
 
My space still needs some fine tuning and personalization, but its getting there.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment